“With knowledgeable guides who relate the area’s history and describe the native fauna and flora in detail, you’ll finish the walk with a heightened appreciation for why the Flinders Ranges is so highly regarded by adventurers and nature lovers.”
Immerse yourself in one of Australia’s great walks and discover ancient outback landscapes, abundant wildlife and the chance to sleep under the stars.
Self DRIVE + pre-walk stay
Transfers + pre-walk stay
Ex-Adelaide Arkaba Walk Transfers – need to know
– 5 to 6 hours drive time
– Packed-lunch included
– Airport pick up – Please arrange flights that arrive into Adelaide Airport by 8am. You will be greeted at the Adelaide Airport Domestic Arrivals hall, at the baggage carousel. The driver will be holding an Arkaba Walk Sign. You may have to wait a short while for other walkers arriving on different flights into Adelaide.
– Hotel pick up – You will be collected from their Adelaide CBD Hotel between 9:30am – 10am ahead of their transfer to Arkaba.
Return to Adelaide
– Return via scenic route
– full-day including lunch, wine tasting and scenic stops
– Departs Arkaba at 8.30am
– You will be dropped off at your Adelaide CBD hotel around 4.30pm – 5pm.
– For guests flying out of Adelaide that evening, please book flights no earlier than 6pm